3060 - Baby & child restraint system
Detachable 5-point baby & child restraint system
The child restraint system model 3060 was tested according to DIN EN 1789 and ECE R44 for securing patients such as infants, toddlers or children between 3.4 and 32 kg. The system uses purpose-build connection points at Stollenwerk stretchers. To secure the patient a designated separate belt system is used which is sewed to the belts connecting to the stretcher. The belt system creates a child-seat style shape and distinguishes itself with its blue color. This child restraint system is designed to be used without an additional adult restraint system.
- The system is only in use if actually needed
- No unnecessary cleaning effort and patient comfort compromise
- Useful storage case (3065) underneath the stretcher – always available
- By having been designed as separate equipment the belt system is sufficiently dimensioned. (Usable between 3.4 and 32 kg)
- Attachment via the purpose-build quick-unlatching-locks – quick and without failure