Stretcher designed as aluminum lightweight construction according to EN1865 & EN1789
The stretcher system as a main rescue device consists out of a carriage and a stretcher. They are separable to be ready for specific operating requirements of rescue operations. The four different stretcher models differ in basic functionality but can all be configured for different areas of operation.
Each stretcher system is manufactured depending on individual customer needs and requirements.
- Patient positioning of the upper body (gas spring supported backrest adjustable between 0° - 80°)
- Patient positioning of the legs (the models 3003, 3006 und 3008 additionally offer a shock position option - The models 3006 and 3008 also offer the option for an abdominal wall relief and Fowler’s position, which makes them especially useful in a rescue vehicle. The model 3008 furthermore gives the possibility of a stepped bed position because the leg section can be continuously adjusted via a pneumatic spring.
- Ergonomic telescoping handles (compact in length and lockable in an inserted and pulled out position)
- Sturdy hinged aluminum sidebars (high stability paired with low weight and easy maintenance)
- Easy cleaning and disinfecting (smooth and sealed surfaces)
- Equipment Options (all stretcher models can be equipped with sidebars, a headrest extension, different mattresses & restraint systems, as well as different mounting systems specifically configured for their intended application.
Successful dynamic test with 10g DIN EN 1789 TÜV Rheinland!
|Elevated upper body||X||X||X||X|
|Shock [for EN1865]||X||X||X|
|Abdominal wall relief||X||X|
|maximum length||2300 mm|
|weight 3002||18.5 kg|
|weight 3003||21.5 kg|
|weight 3006||21.0 kg|
|weight 3008||22.0 kg|
|maximum carrying capacity||250 kg|
|maximum carrying capacity|
in combination with the carriage
Different stretcher system equipment options can be found in the products menu under “stretcher equipment”
Restraint systems, mattresses and pillows can be found in their own product menus.
Modular and fixed mounting systems for medical equipment, as well as infusion system mounting, can also be found in separate categories and can be combined with the stretcher.